mobile minds archive

Wednesday, January 2, 2013




2013 new recipies cooked with gaumenperlen


The new year has just begun and for me it offered a very relaxed and nice starter-package:-)
Good intentions and New Years resolutions are always around, so I decided to start blogging right away. 13 new recipies cooked with gaumenperlen will be my task for the weeks.
One of my favourite products is the gaumenperlen plum chutney with rosemary, chili and garlic. In 2012 I produced a hughe amount of glasses. The reason? Last year it was totally sold out and we all missed it for the barbecue season. This won´t happen in 2013 for sure.-) So all the people who missed the tasting event in December 2012 can still place their orders.
This strong and at the same time smooth chutney cooked with mellow, tasty plums is also an ideal ingredient to transform a simple gravy into a formidable sauce with fine texture and taste. You need nothing else than the gravy of an organic good piece of dark meet and 3 or 4 soup spoons of plum chutney. If you like you can add an extra spoon of a very old and mild balsamico (minimum 12 years). To refine your piece of meat after roasting it you can use fleur de sel and black cubeban pepper.
This was my first of 13 recipies cooked with gaumenperlen. See you soon with the second one. Have a good start this week in your new year!
dolce vita ahoi • monika ebert • mobile minds 

 

about mobile-minds

My photo
berlin
gaumenperlen - a label by mobile minds, monika ebert::: gaumenperlen is a diary about affairs of the heart. I´m addicted to delicious food, unique and extraordinary places as well as valuable things, fine arts, design, music, tango argentino and interesting people. The focus of this diary is food. Delicious food is much more than nutrition, health or prestige. it is the basis of your body& soul, it is at the core of your way to think, to live and act, it is your attitude towards nature. For me cooking is a wild, joyful, creative process with the objective to share the result in the end. This process is surrounded by a bunch of exciting encounters - nevertheless where I am:: at the markets, talking to producers, at the book stores, in restaurants, in my kitchen. That´s why I love cooking and travelling.